Welcome to Club Penguin Atake.
Referred to in this document as 'We', the 'Site', 'Us'.
Ownership and Copyright Statement
By using Club Penguin Atake, you accept that we are completely separate from The Walt Disney Company and/or the Disney Interactive Media Group (collectively, “Disney”). We are an independent project run by Fullmoon Group and/or Sunrise Games, we do not have any contact with Disney. You agree to release Disney, as well as any of its employees or agents, from any liability, corporate, or personal loss caused as a consequence of the use of our services.
Accounts and Profiles
The game service itself requires an active account that can be registered with us if the user is 13 years old or older.
If the user is under the age of 13, they must stop using the Site and its related services.
Fullmoon (Club Penguin Atake) may disclose information about you (including your Data) if we believe it is necessary to address a complaint about your use of the Site, or to contact someone who may be interfering with Club Penguin Atake's or visitors' rights or property. We do not disclose information about users externally without consent.
- impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity, including using another person's login, password, or other account information, or another person's name, likeness, voice, picture, or photograph.
- provide fake information for user information.
- You understand that you are not permitted to sublicence, transfer, sell, or assign your account.
Any attempt to sublicence, transfer, auction, sell, or assign the account is
null and void, and such attempts, whether done by the account holder or not,
will result in the account being immediately terminated.
Users acknowledge that they are responsible for all activities taken in connection with their account. Fullmoon, Club Penguin Atake, or its personnel will not be held liable for any omissions or damages incurred as a direct result of acts taken with your account.
Users' comments, ideas, and feedback are ours to use without restriction or reward if they are sent to us.
Our Sites may provide functionality (such as blogs and chat rooms) that allows users to upload and submit comments and/or content.
Users agree not to post or transmit messages or content of any kind to these
areas that infringe on or violate the rights of any party, or otherwise
violate any relevant laws, by utilising any kind of submission.
Users agree that any communications or anything they post to the areas is non-confidential for all purposes.
Members who use chat or submission capabilities are entirely responsible for
their communications and any repercussions that result from their
We are under no obligation to post, deliver, remove, change, or otherwise utilise or take action with respect to messages you send via the areas, and we may refuse to do so.
Fullmoon, Club Penguin Atake, its staff, contributors, and subcontractors are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages, loss of profits, or injuries resulting from use of the areas, or reliance on the information and/or content posted in the areas, in fact or law.
Responsibility and Limitations
Users are accountable for any criminal and civil liabilities imposed by enforcement agencies in connection with their account, subject to relevant legislation in their jurisdiction.
Members agree to release or indemnify independent contractors, employees, agents, volunteers, and affiliates of Club Penguin Atake from civil liability arising from third-party negotiations, claims, actions, or disputes as a result of releasing or relating to your Content or Data, your use of the Site or Applications, or any wilful misconduct on your part by creating an account.
Using the Data provided by members, we have the right to terminate their use of any service.
The content hosted on our servers is regularly backed up. In the event that our server is shut down, we will recover any lost data to minimise the impact and downtime for users.
Users recognise the availability of these Data copies and consent for our affiliates to use this information to:
- restore servers;
- update account information;
- assess Application operation by registering an account on Club Penguin Atake.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, none of the Site's affiliates, operators, or volunteers will be liable to any person(s) for indirect, incidental, special, punitive, cover, or consequential damages, however caused, under any theory of liability, including, without limitation, contract, tort, warranty, breach of statutory duty, negligence, or otherwise, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or could have foreseen such damages. These restrictions apply even if this solution does not compensate you for any losses or fails to accomplish its primary goal. Formal agreements governing Club Penguin Atake are governed by administrative conditions.
These terms of service are in effect until either you or we terminate them. You may terminate these terms of service at any time by ceasing to use the Site and destroying any materials obtained from it, as well as all related documents, copies, and installations, whether created under these terms of service or not.
Our Staff Team has the right to terminate your account without any notices.
To use Club Penguin Atake you are required to follow a set of guidelines ("Community Guidelines"), otherwise your account will be terminated.
- No inappropriate words. We keep our game open to everyone, we don't want anyone to be hurt. This rule includes words that are close to swears or words that bypass the filter;
- No racism. Breaking this rule will lead to a permanent ban. Please be polite and kind to others;
- Do not talk about other services unless it's advertised, partnered or is a part of Fullmoon (Learn more) ;
- Be respectful to others and their opinions, even if yours are different;
- Do not spam;
- No harassing, trolling or political talk;
- If there is someone breaking the rules, please screenshot it (indication of them breaking a rule) and report it to a Staff Member (via Discord);
- No talk about relationships, religion, beliefs and any controversial topics. Online dating is not allowed on our platform;
- Do not impersonate Staff Members;
- No hacking or doxing or things of that nature;
- Personal information cannot be sent under any circumstances, this includes where you live, address, phone numbers, email address etc. Read some tips about online safety on the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children UK website;
- Stop when a staff member tells you to! Send Boo0 a direct message (through Discord) if you feel it was unreasonable, and he will determine if it was or wasn't;
- Never argue with staff. They have the final say;
- No advertising unless Boo0 authorises it. This will ensure everyone's safety and reduce the likelihood that they may visit risky websites;
- No drama. This includes arguments, fighting or saying mean things to one another, and you will be banned if you do;
- Ask for permission before doing something with the name “Club Penguin Atake”, its logo or its assets;
- If you see anyone breaking any of these rules, please put the username and what rule they broke in #report in our Discord server.
If we make significant changes to these service-specific conditions, we will give you notice and the opportunity to review them. These terms may be updated to reflect changes in our policies, abuse or security issues, or legal and regulatory requirements.
Advertised, Partnered & External Services
Please visit the Advertised, Partnered & External Services Policy, always available at https://www.cpatake.boo/policies/partners.